SMART Zone: Heat transfer in this zone is derived from both radiant and convection sources. A convection plenum above the product band contains radiant panels mounted in-between openings in the plenum. Another convection plenum runs underneath the conveyor. Zone heat control is flexible and can be pure radiation, pure convection, or a combination of both.
Convection Zone: This is used as a setting, coloring, or drying zone. Combustion and make-up air is heated in the penthouse and circulated into the baking chamber. The air is distributed to the product above and below the conveyor. Control of the exhaust, air temperature and circulation velocity allow the operator to control the product moisture removal rate for maximum quality assurance.
Convection Oven Over Kiln: This space saving zone combines a standard convection zone and mounts it over a kiln or drying zone. Product passes through the baking chamber and is transferred to a second conveyor running in the opposite direction through the dryer positioned beneath the oven zone. Separation of the baking and drying process permits more efficient production of products requiring long dry times or those with greater mass.
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- Flexible heat transfer modes and control
- Factory built sections for quick and easy installation
- Modular design for optimal baking profile control
- Oven over kiln option for two pass, space saving production efficiency
- Air circulation and exhaust systems are completely controllable
- Feedback based control system enables automatic monitoring and adjusting of the oven
RBS equipment is designed and built to our SafeShield Program standards to ensure operator safety, easy and quick sanitation and food safety. Key safeshield features of this machine include:
- Fully automated operation
- Low pressure gas system designed to Factory Mutual and IRI codes
- Active flame and temperature monitoring
- Explosion prevention panels and doors built into the system
- Automatic fire suppression systems
- Easily accessible baking chamber through large access doors
- Flat floor in baking chamber allows easy removal of accumulated product debris
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production running safely and efficiently.
- Automatic operation and recipe based control system
- Temperatures regulated via feedback loops
- Monitoring of parameter trends throughout the oven allows operators real time understanding of the baking process