Strengths of the Polyline
Versatile and gentle
- Guillotine that can be moved along the line: Production of a wide variety of products in a confined space
- For all types of dough, even shortcrust or thin dough
- Folding, rolling, filling, decorating, cutting, stamping: anything is possible
Configurable to suit your needs
- Compact and configurable automated solution
- 3 different lengths
- 2 conveyor belt directions
- Mobile: easy to move
Operation via touch panel
- Simple to operate, even for semi-skilled workers
- Glass membrane keypad with clear, language-independent icons
- Up to 99 products can be saved in the memory
Expandable and future-proof
- Versatile and easy to combine: Plug & play
- Additional automated processes can be added using up to 4 motor-driven accessories
- Robust, durable design without appearing bulky
Hygiene made easy
- Sophisticated hygienic design
- Smooth surfaces, stainless steel construction
- Materials certified for food production
- Compliant with hygiene standard UL Sanitation
Fast product changeover
See how a variety of cut and stamped pastries are produced on the Polyline. This is Multipurpose, one of the strengths of RONDO.
8 metres per minute Speed of conveyor belt
The Polyline delivers a high rate of fully automated production thanks to the belt speed of max. 8 m/min.
15 – 20 kg Dough block size
Dough bands can be processed uniformly even if the dough block quality varies.
4 accessories operated in parallel
With up to four accessories that can be operated simultaneously, the Ecoline offers high levels of flexibility.