The Reading Pretzel Multi-Pass Dryer efficiently reduces product core moisture improving overall quality and storage characteristics. Inside the Dryer, products pass along three different conveyors while hot air is forced through the product pile from above and below the conveyor belt. Air is heated in the penthouse above the Dryer and forced through the plenums surrounding the conveyor belts.
Our cutting-edge equipment optimizes output and efficiency to improve your products and your process.
- The penthouse is split into two chambers which allows flexibility to control temperature and air flow to alter product characteristics.
- Air temperature and air velocity can be modulated during production to control the amount of moisture removed from the product.
- Large access doors allow operators to easily monitor the process during production, and provide easy access for maintenance and sanitation
- Product is turned over at each pass for better air flow and moisture removal
RBS equipment is designed and built to our SafeShield Program standards to ensure operator safety, easy and quick sanitation and food safety. Key SafeShield features for this machine are:
- Low pressure gas system designed to Factory Mutual and IRI codes
- Explosion prevention panels and doors meet latest safety standards
- Large access doors for easy cleaning
- Flat floor in drying chamber for easy removal of accumulated product debris
Reading Bakery Systems provides the latest, custom designed control systems for your equipment. All control systems are designed and built in house. We stay up to date on the latest technologies, safety standards and control specifications to keep your production line running safely and efficiently.
- Automatic operation and recipe based control structure
- Temperatures and conveyor speeds regulated via feedback loops
- Monitoring of parameter trends throughout the dryer allow operators real time understanding of the drying process