In winter, measurements at the tapping point are often only between +8 °C and +12 °C. In the summer months this often rises to +15 °C to +20 °C. An important quality criterion of the dough is a consistently low final temperature.
Ice water systems offer a very efficient and easy way to meet this criterion, by constantly cooling the water to +2°C to +3°C all year round.
Advantages of the bakery operation through the use of ice water systems:
- Stable low bulk water temperatures
- Year-round accurate dough temperature control
- Faster swelling and optimal water absorption without ice
- Woolier dough due to rapid gluten formation
- Exact dosing via water mixing and dosing device
- Water-carrying parts are made of stainless steel and are easy to clean
- Hygienically clean drinking water, no contamination possible